The profiles of the wines used in the assemblage have been meticulously selected for the specific contribution made by each one :
mainly Pinot Noir (40-50%), winey and angular, for its intense fruitiness as well as for its structure, which integrates the dosage.
Pinot Meunier (30-40%), full and fleshy, for a rich, melting sensation on the mid-palate.
Chardonnay (10-20%) for a refreshing finish.
20 to 30% specially selected reserve wines enhance the assemblage to complete its intensity, richness and constancy.
Dosage : 45 g/litre
A DENSE COLOUR
- deep gold
- with amber highlights
AN INTENSE, FRUITY BOUQUET
- the powerful aroma of tropical fruits (mango, guava)
- the sumptuousness of stonefruits (nectarine)
- an original note of raspberry
A GENEROUS PALATE COMBINING ROUNDNESS AND FRESHNESS
- the broad, fleshy, voluptuous flavour of a fresh fruit salad
- the captivating sweetness of caramel and quince jelly
- the refreshing acidity of grapefruit and ginger notes
MOËT ICE IMPÉRIAL, SERVED WITH 3 ICE CUBES IN A LARGE CABERNET-STYLE GLASS, CAN BE MIXED WITH INGREDIENTS THAT HEIGHTEN ITS FRESHNESS AND AROMATIC INTENSITY:
– Mint leaves
– Lime or white grapefruit zest
– Cucumber peel – A very thin slice of ginger
– Cardamon seeds
– Red fruits (strawberries, raspberries)